Electronic Tech - 2nd shift.
Expertise & Responsibilities:
Monday – Thursday 2:45 pm to 12:00 AM.
Friday - 12:00 pm to 5:00 PM
- Calibration of a variety of electrical and mechanical sensors.
- Use of STD electrical equipment.
- Experience with Power supplies, Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes & Voltmeters.
- Experience reading prints & work instructions, configuring workstations.
- Calibrating units from test procedures.
- Solid working knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair & modify development parts, equipment, and systems.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & modifying parts, equipment, and systems.
- Ability to read and adhere to technical procedures and prints.
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience working with electronic devices.
- Manual dexterity & hand and eye coordination.
Your Corporate Recruiter
In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And, if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you." – Warren Buffett